In short, we only collect personal information about you to make our service better. We use a number of cookies to tailor our service to you and remember you the next time you visit. We never share any of your data unless absolutely necessary (things like preventing fraud or being required to do so by law).Updated on March 2, 2014
Unex may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Use of Collected Information
Unex uses User’s personal information only as follows:
- to analyse Website usage and improve products and services;
- to deliver to User any administrative notices, system alerts and communications relevant to User’s use of the Website;
- to fulfil User’s requests for certain products and services;
- for market research, business planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error or criminal activity;
- to enforce Unex’s Terms of Service; and
Protection of Personal Information
Unex adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and other data stored on the Website following national legislation of different countries with regard to data collection, storage and processing, including:
- Directive 2009/136/EC, 2009 (EU)
- Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, 2002 (EU)
- Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, 1995 (EU)
- Data Protection Act, 1998 (UK).
Disclosure to Third Parties
Partners. At times Unex may make certain personal information available to partners that work with Unex to provide products and services, or that help Unex market to customers. Personal information is only shared by Unex to provide or improve the products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Service Providers. Unex may share personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to Users, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing Users’ interest in products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect Users information and may be located wherever Unex operates.
Others. It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and / or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside User’s country of residence − for Unex to disclose your personal information. Unex may also disclose information about a User if Unex determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Unex reserves the right (and User authorize Unex) to share or disclose User’s personal information when Unex determines, in its sole discretion, that the share or disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
- To enforce our rights in connection with a breach by you of this Privacy and Policy or the Terms of Service;
- To prevent prohibited or illegal activities; or
- When required by any applicable law, rule regulation, subpoena or other legal process.
Changes to Personal Information
Users can access, view and edit their personal information through their account.
Retention of Personal
Unex retains User’s personal and information for the period required or permitted by law.